How To Apply
In order to apply for degree programmes at the CCA- Africa, a candidate needs 5 ‘O’ levels including English plus any 2 ‘A’ level subjects. for degree programmes
If under the age of 23 with 5 ‘O’ Levels and 1 ‘A’ Level you firstly go into an ACCESS course before your First year Degree.
Mature Entry( Males over 25years old / Female over 23 years old)
5 O`Levels (including English Language )
To apply for diploma programmes you need to be a 5 O`Level holder
These qualifications must be ZIMSEC OR Cambridge International Examinations or equivalent.
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Complete an official application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office at CCA- Africa or from the link below.
Pay a $30 Non-Refundable application fee Online or via bank deposit.
Submit the completed application form together with certified copies of birth certificate, national identity document and educational certificates at the Admissions Office.
The Application fee can be deposited in the College’s CBZ ACCOUNT – 24342860013.
Application forms should be directed to: The Registrar, CCA- Africa Admissions. Application forms should be accompanied with certified copies of Educational Certificates, Birth and National Identity Certificates.
For Foreign Students
Please note the College of Creative Arts- Africa (CCA-Africa) processes your student permit to study in Zimbabwe once you arrive. The following documents are required by the Immigration Department
- Your valid passport
- Application fee for Student Permit of USD200.00
- Acceptance letter from CCA-Africa (which is given once you have done the application process)
- Chest X-ray reports
- Affidavit from guardian
- Affidavit from parents
- Passport size photos
- Copy of birth certificate
- Proof of payment of study fees in USD – a receipt is given to you once fees are paid.
- Completed I.F. 5 form which is given to you at the College.
- Proof of accommodation – if you apply for accommodation from the College you will be given the receipt that indicates your room details.
- Clearance letters from the police of your home country if you are above 18 years of age.
- I.O Data Page
Please note all the above documentation must be provided in duplicate.